Foley & Mansfield's Transportation attorneys represents owner-operators, drivers, trucking and bus companies and corporate fleets of all sizes across the nation. Our Transportation Practice Group provides assistance in transportation matters in a variety of capacities, including but not limited to:
- National Supervising Counsel
- Emergency response investigations
- Pre-litigation investigation
- Preparation of litigated matters from inception through post-trial and appellate phases
- Mediations, Arbitrations, and Voluntary settlement conferences
- SIU investigations
- Auditing of outside firms’ handling of litigated matters
- Investigation of cargo claims
- Record retention and in-house investigation
- Defense of regulatory investigations
- Consulting on a case-by-case basis
- Service as local counsel for depositions and record retrieval
- Retention of specialized experts in the areas of truck safety, conspicuity, accident reconstruction, and biomechanics
The Transportation Practice Group is Chaired by Noelle M. Natoli-Duffy of our Los Angeles Office. She is a member of the Transportation Lawyers’ Association, Trucking Industry Defense Association, and DRI’s Trucking Law Committee. She speaks and publishes articles frequently on issues affecting drivers and transportation companies.
September 10, 2018
Foley & Mansfield Opens New Orleans Office
Foley & Mansfield has opened an office in New Orleans, Louisiana to accommodate regional and national clients in the areas of toxic tort, product liability, environmental, and transportation litigation, among others.
April 12, 2017
Foley & Mansfield Expands Operations in Midwest
Foley & Mansfield today announced that it has opened an office in Indianapolis, Indiana to accommodate regional and national clients in a variety of commercial litigation and insurance defense matters.
The national defense firm of Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce it has been ranked 15th on Law360’s 2016 list of the 100 best U.S. law firms for women.
ALL LITIGATION PRACTICE AREAS
VIEW ALL LITIGATION PRACTICE AREAS