Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce our new Practice Group leaders across the firm. These attorneys were chosen due to an ability to lead others, carry on the mission of the firm, and have a record of success in their practice. Below is a list of the firm’s practice groups and their respective chairs:
- Gary Sharp resumes his role as chair of the Mass Tort/Toxic Tort Practice Group. With 30 years of civil trial experience, he focuses his practice on the defense of complex product liability and toxic tort cases.
- Erika Muse has been named chair of the Talc Litigation Practice Group. She concentrates her practice entirely on litigation, with an emphasis on product liability, toxic tort, mass tort, general negligence, and business litigation.
- Elizabeth Sorenson Brotten has been named chair of the Product Liability Practice Group. Liz devotes her practice to defending product manufacturers, suppliers, and installers in high-risk product liability and toxic tort cases.
- Douglas McIntyre resumes his role as chair of the Construction Litigation Practice Group. Doug’s practice has concentrated on the defense of national, regional, and local general contractors, land developers, subcontractors, architects, construction managers, engineers, and materialmen.
- Lisa Lamm Bachman has been named chair of the Mediation & Arbitration, and the co-chair of the Employment Litigation Practice Group. Lisa’s practice is focused on employment law and litigation, handling matters involving sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, FMLA, ADA violations, misappropriation of trade secrets, and non-compete agreements.
- Demetra Arapakis Christos has been named chair of the Professional Liability Practice Group. Her areas of focus include E&O and D&O liability, employment disputes, complex coverage matters, construction defects, and toxic tort litigation.
- Angela Sayre has been named chair of the Real Estate Practice Group. Angela has over a decade of experience in defending cases involving catastrophic injury, toxic tort matters and commercial litigation.
- Mark Sayre has been named co-chair of the PFAS Practice Group. Mark is an experienced senior “first-chair” trial attorney in catastrophic injury and toxic tort matters.
- H. Wayne Clark resumes his role as chair of the Hospitality Practice Group. Wayne has extensive experience litigating cases on behalf of hotels, motels, convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and coffee shops from pre-suit through trial.
- Wyatt Partridge has been named chair of both the Banking & Finance, and the Creditor’s Rights Practice Groups. Wyatt’s practice is concentrated on lending, real-estate, and construction law. He works with banks, credit unions, builders, landlords, investors, and lenders.
- Ailana McIntosh has been named chair of the Commercial Transactions Practice Group. She represents clients in transactional matters, including commercial and residential real estate, business entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and collections and contract disputes.
- Ben Hegvik has been named chair of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group. From small businesses to large global corporations, he has extensive experience representing enterprises in a variety of complex commercial disputes.
- Dustin Priebe has been named chair of the Transportation Practice Group. Dustin’s practice experience has ranged from multi-party tort actions to commercial and contractual disputes, to personal injury, wrongful death, and construction defect matters.
- Stephen Novakidis has been named co-chair of the Product Liability Practice Group. Stephen Novakidis focuses his practice on the defense of toxic tort, product liability, and personal injury claims.
- Alexa Newton has been named co-chair of the Product Liability Practice Group. Alexa practices in the Toxic Tort and Mass Tort Litigation group, focusing on asbestos litigation. She also practices in the areas of Cannabis, Employment Law and Probate, and Trust Litigation.
Foley & Mansfield is proud to have these leaders represent the firm and wish them continued success as we continue to provide excellent service to our current and future clients.