Foley & Mansfield's Transportation attorneys represents owner-operators, drivers, trucking and bus companies and corporate fleets of all sizes across the nation. Our Transportation Practice Group provides assistance in transportation matters in a variety of capacities, including but not limited to:
- National Supervising Counsel
- Emergency response investigations
- Pre-litigation investigation
- Preparation of litigated matters from inception through post-trial and appellate phases
- Mediations, Arbitrations, and Voluntary settlement conferences
- SIU investigations
- Auditing of outside firms’ handling of litigated matters
- Investigation of cargo claims
- Record retention and in-house investigation
- Defense of regulatory investigations
- Consulting on a case-by-case basis
- Service as local counsel for depositions and record retrieval
- Retention of specialized experts in the areas of truck safety, conspicuity, accident reconstruction, and biomechanics
The Transportation Practice Group is Chaired by Noelle M. Natoli-Duffy of our Los Angeles Office. She is a member of the Transportation Lawyers’ Association, Trucking Industry Defense Association, and DRI’s Trucking Law Committee. She speaks and publishes articles frequently on issues affecting drivers and transportation companies.
Cannabis attorneys Melissa Roeder and Sydney Haller discuss new WSLCB policies designed to address the risk of accidental consumption of cannabis-infused edibles by children.
Foley & Mansfield has expanded its Florida Liability and Construction Practice with the addition of attorney H.Wayne Clark.
ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS
VIEW ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS