Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that 9 attorneys have been named by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers® in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. For four decades, Best Lawyers has been seen as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals by the media, the public, and the profession.
Being named to the 2022 Best Lawyers® list are:
- Minneapolis, MN
- Lisa M. Lamm Bachman (Since 2021) - Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Ferndale, MI
- Gary Sharp (Since 2018) - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch is given to attorneys, who typically have been in practice for 5-9 years, for outstanding professional excellence.
In its second year, the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list recognizes:
- St. Petersburg, FL
- C. Drew Greminger (Since 2021) - Construction Law
- Chicago, IL
- Kasia Nowak (Since 2021) - Insurance Law
- Julie Brummond (Since 2021)- Labor and Employment Law – Management , Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Joseph A. Falk (Since 2021) - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Edwardsville, IL
- Katie M. Pritchard (2022) - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- New York, NY
- Whitney D. Seltzer (Since 2021) - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- St. Louis, MO
- Joshua A. Chumbley (2022) - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
For more information on Best Lawyers and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, visit www.bestlawyers.com