Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that six attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis office have been named to the 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers® and Rising Star® Lists.
Recognized on the 2015 Minnesota Super Lawyers list, which is comprised of no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state, are:
- Founding partner Kyle B. Mansfield, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Partner Lisa M. Lamm Bachman, Employment Litigation
- Partner Thomas W. Pahl, Business Litigation
- Partner Janet G. Stellpflug, Civil Litigation
Recognized on the 2015 Minnesota Rising Star list, comprising no more than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers, are:
- Partner Jamie L. Habeck Paz, Business Litigation
- Attorney Wyatt S. Partridge, Real Estate
Many of the firm’s Minneapolis attorneys have been recognized on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for more than a decade. We invite you to learn more about these remarkable attorneys and their practices.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.