Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that six attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis office have been named to the 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers® and Rising Star® Lists.
Recognized on the 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers list are:
- Founding partner Kyle B. Mansfield, PI-Products Defense
- Managing Partner Lisa M. Lamm Bachman, Employment Litigation
Recognized on the 2020 Minnesota Rising Star list, comprising no more than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers, are:
- Partner Elizabeth Sorenson Brotten, PI-Products Defense
- Partner Wyatt S. Partridge, Real Estate
- Partner Joanna M. Salmen, PI-Products Defense
- Partner Cameron A. Lallier, Business Litigation
Many of the firm’s Minneapolis attorneys have been recognized on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for several years. We invite you to learn more about these remarkable attorneys and their practices.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.