The national law firm of Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis office have been named to the 2018 Minnesota Super Lawyers® and Rising Star® Lists.
Recognized on the 2018 Minnesota Super Lawyers list, which is comprised of no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state, are:
- Founding partner Kyle B. Mansfield, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Managing Partner Lisa M. Lamm Bachman, Employment Litigation
- Partner Thomas W. Pahl, Business Litigation
Recognized on the 2018 Minnesota Rising Star list, comprising no more than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers, are:
- Partner Elizabeth Sorenson Brotten, PI-Products Defense
- Partner Wyatt S. Partridge, Real Estate
- Partner Joanna M. Salmen, PI-Products Defense
- Attorney Cameron A. Lallier, Business Litigation
The firm’s Minneapolis attorneys have been recognized on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for more than a decade. We invite you to learn more about these remarkable attorneys and their practices.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.