Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that it has been included on the 2020 U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings. Firms included in the 2020 Edition of “Best Law Firms” are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers.
Receiving a tier designation reflects the highest level of respect a firm can earn among other leading lawyers and clients from the same communities and practice areas. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
The firm was recognized in the following tiered Metropolitan rankings:
Metropolitan Tier 2
- Detroit - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- New Orleans - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- St. Louis - Litigation - Patent
Metropolitan Tier 3
- New Orleans - Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- St. Louis - Litigation - Intellectual Property
To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer recognized first in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top five percent of practicing attorneys in the U.S.
Learn about our attorneys named to the 2020 Best Lawyers in America list here.