Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that six attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis office have been named to the 2016 Minnesota Super Lawyers® and Rising Star® Lists.
Recognized on the 2016 Minnesota Super Lawyers list, which is comprised of no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state, are:
- Founding partner Kyle B. Mansfield, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Partner Lisa M. Lamm Bachman, Employment Litigation
- Partner Thomas W. Pahl, Business Litigation
Recognized on the 2016 Minnesota Rising Star list, comprising no more than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers, are:
- Partner Jamie L. Habeck Paz, Business Litigation
- Attorney Wyatt S. Partridge, Real Estate
- Attorney Cameron A. Lallier, Business Litigation (new to list in 2016)
Many of the firm’s Minneapolis attorneys have been recognized on the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for more than a decade. We invite you to learn more about these remarkable attorneys and their practices.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.