Foley & Mansfield attorneys provide a full range of legal services to clients in the health care sector. We provide high-quality, cost-effective services while giving our clients the personalized attention that each matter deserves.
We represent both individual providers, and larger entities including medical practices, mental health clinics, mobile testing companies, and hospital clients. Our attorneys are familiar with the unique challenges facing health care providers, and work with our clients to protect and advance their businesses and ability to provide quality patient care.
Services for Individual Providers
We represent licensed health care providers including physicians, nurses, chiropractors, psychologists, physical therapists, social workers, and other professionals with matters including, but not limited to:
- Review of physician employment contracts
- Review of contracts for the provision of telemedicine services
- Licensing and Disciplinary matters
- Guidance with telemedicine business start-ups
- Medical Staff Credentialing and National Practitioner Data Bank Reporting issues
Services for Health Care Entities
Our services for health care entities range from assisting our clients with everything from initial formation, to drafting employee handbooks and HIPAA policies, to negotiating the sale, purchase, or dissolution of a business. Other services include:
- Regulatory compliance, including compliance with Stark and Anti-Kickback laws
- Counsel on the provision of telemedicine services
- Counseling on employment matters, including discrimination/retaliation and issues with improperly licensed or insured providers;
- Self-Reporting of compliance issues
- Drafting and implementation of HIPAA policies
- Audit and reimbursement matters
- Drafting of contracts, purchase agreements, and other transactional work
With ten offices and attorneys located across the country, Foley & Mansfield attorneys have the resources to address all of your health care law needs.
HEALTH CARE ATTORNEYS
HEALTH CARE NEWS
Lisa Lamm Bachman, managing Partner of Foley & Mansfield’s Minneapolis office, has been named to the Minnesota Business 2017 (Real) Power 50 list.
Miami partners Virginia Johnson, Timothy Ferguson and Kevin O'Connor have named 2017 South Florida Top Lawyers.
The national law firm of Foley & Mansfield announces that M. Amadea Groseclose, Joanna Salmen, Kristi Young and Wyatt Partridge have been elected to the partnership.
ALL LITIGATION PRACTICE AREAS
VIEW ALL LITIGATION PRACTICE AREAS