Foley & Mansfield's Transportation attorneys represents owner-operators, drivers, trucking and bus companies and corporate fleets of all sizes across the nation. Our Transportation Practice Group provides assistance in transportation matters in a variety of capacities, including but not limited to:
- National Supervising Counsel
- Emergency response investigations
- Pre-litigation investigation
- Preparation of litigated matters from inception through post-trial and appellate phases
- Mediations, Arbitrations, and Voluntary settlement conferences
- SIU investigations
- Auditing of outside firms’ handling of litigated matters
- Investigation of cargo claims
- Record retention and in-house investigation
- Defense of regulatory investigations
- Consulting on a case-by-case basis
- Service as local counsel for depositions and record retrieval
- Retention of specialized experts in the areas of truck safety, conspicuity, accident reconstruction, and biomechanics
The Transportation Practice Group is Chaired by Noelle M. Natoli-Duffy of our Los Angeles Office. She is a member of the Transportation Lawyers’ Association, Trucking Industry Defense Association, and DRI’s Trucking Law Committee. She speaks and publishes articles frequently on issues affecting drivers and transportation companies.
February 14, 2019
HOLY @#$% I’VE BEEN SUED! 10 tips to survive a lawsuit
Risk management expert Brenda Wells and cannabis attorney Melissa Roeder provide counsel to cannabis businesses on how to avoid - and survive - a lawsuit in the latest issue of Marijuana Venture Magazine.
January 23, 2019
Macha Named to American Board of Trial Advocates
Foley & Mansfield partner Joseph V. Macha was named a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), one of the most prestigious honors to be bestowed upon a trial lawyer.
January 8, 2019
Foley & Mansfield Moves to Larger Kansas City Offices
Foley & Mansfield announced that it has moved its Kansas City operations to larger space in the heart of the Overland Park business district.
ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS
VIEW ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS