Foley & Mansfield's Transportation attorneys represents owner-operators, drivers, trucking and bus companies and corporate fleets of all sizes across the nation. Our Transportation Practice Group provides assistance in transportation matters in a variety of capacities, including but not limited to:
- National Supervising Counsel
- Emergency response investigations
- Pre-litigation investigation
- Preparation of litigated matters from inception through post-trial and appellate phases
- Mediations, Arbitrations, and Voluntary settlement conferences
- SIU investigations
- Auditing of outside firms’ handling of litigated matters
- Investigation of cargo claims
- Record retention and in-house investigation
- Defense of regulatory investigations
- Consulting on a case-by-case basis
- Service as local counsel for depositions and record retrieval
- Retention of specialized experts in the areas of truck safety, conspicuity, accident reconstruction, and biomechanics
The Transportation Practice Group is Chaired by Noelle M. Natoli-Duffy of our Los Angeles Office. She is a member of the Transportation Lawyers’ Association, Trucking Industry Defense Association, and DRI’s Trucking Law Committee. She speaks and publishes articles frequently on issues affecting drivers and transportation companies.
January 8, 2019
Foley & Mansfield Moves to Larger Kansas City Offices
Foley & Mansfield announced that it has moved its Kansas City operations to larger space in the heart of the Overland Park business district.
Foley & Mansfield announces that Elizabeth Sorenson Brotten has been elected to the firm’s Executive Committee. The committee serves as the firm’s managing body, overseeing administrative, business and strategic functions for the firm’s 16 offices and 180+ attorneys.
January 2, 2019
Foley & Mansfield Moves to Larger New York City Offices
The national defense firm of Foley & Mansfield today announced that it has relocated its New York operations to accommodate ongoing growth in the firm’s NYCAL practice.
ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS
VIEW ALL COMMERCIAL PRACTICE AREAS