Peter M. Mularczyk
Partner - Los Angeles
Bar Admissions: California; U.S. District Court, Central District of California; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Practice Groups: Product Liability; Toxic/Mass Tort
Education: Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D. - 2012, cum laude; Fordham University, B.S. Business Administration - 2007
Memberships: California State Bar Association; Los Angeles County Bar Association
Peter M. Mularczyk is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Foley & Mansfield, where he defends cases involving toxic/mass tort, alleged product liability and general commercial litigation. Since joining the firm in 2016, Peter has tried several cases, and has defended the firm’s Fortune 100 and 500 clients in the role as local and national counsel.
Peter is a skilled trial lawyer having tried more than 20 trials to verdict. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of California and as Deputy City Attorney in the Criminal Division, Central Trials Unit of the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office. In these roles, Peter managed complex government investigations and prosecutions and developed broad trial experience in matters involving a wide range of federal and state crimes, including wire fraud, health care fraud, tax fraud, drug trafficking, illegal firearms, domestic violence, elder abuse, and sexual assault.
Peter is fluent in Polish.
CIVIL REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
- Allen v. Brenntag North America, Inc., et al., Humboldt County Superior Court, DR 180132
- Crank. v. Air & Liquid Systems Corp., et al., Los Angeles Superior Court, BC610083
- Hurvitz v. Pneumo Abex Corp., et al., Los Angeles Superior Court, BC546446
- Ford v. Ajax Boiler, Inc., Alameda Superior Court, RJ15773046
- Alfaro v. American Talc Co. et al., Los Angeles Superior Court, BC583520
- Blount v. Colgate-Palmolive Company, et al., Los Angeles Superior Court, BC617806
CRIMINAL REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
- People v. Lundestedt, 5CA08364 (Prosecution against defendant who falsely impersonated a licensed physical therapist and visited victim’s home on multiple occasions engaging in misconduct)
- People v. Montgomery, 3CA11318 (Prosecution against defendant who attacked and abused his 73-year-old stepfather)
- U.S. v. Pacli, 12-CR-272 (Prosecution against defendant involved in drug trafficking, illegal firearm possession, and receiving stolen and forged Unites States Treasury checks)
- U.S. v. Vanga, 14-CR-184 (Prosecution against a defendant who was serving a seven-year sentence for a drug offense and escaped from prison)
- U.S. v. Golden, 13-CR-115 (Prosecution against a defendant who used a private plane to transport and distribute narcotics out of state)
- U.S. v. Godfrey, 14-CR-323 (Prosecution against a defendant who engaged in large-scale mining operation in national forest, causing significant natural resource damage)
- U.S. v. Knockum, 14-CR-115 (Prosecution against a defendant who fraudulently claimed more than $3 Million in tax refunds)
IN THE NEWS
December 10, 2018
Foley & Mansfield Names 2019 Partners, Equity Partners
The national defense firm of Foley & Mansfield today announced the election of nine partners to its Equity Partnership, and fifteen attorneys to its Partnership, effective January 1, 2019.