Minneapolis partner Lisa Lamm Bachman will be a featured presenter at an upcoming webcast, Safeguard Against Employment Retaliation Claims: What You Need to Know.
The webcast, scheduled for February 12, 2016 from 12-2pm ET, will address the following key topics:
- Assessing the Rise in Employment Retaliation
- Proving Retaliation Claims At Trials
- Protected Activity
- Adverse Action
- “But for” Causation
- Retaliation Claims under Federal Statutes
- Litigation Strategies for Defending against Retaliation Lawsuits
- Strategic Ways to Prevent Retaliation
Foley & Mansfield offers free registration for this program to the first 30 registrants and a special deep discount thereafter.
For details, click here.