The national law firm of Foley & Mansfield is pleased to announce that five attorneys in the firm’s Minneapolis office have been named to the 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers® and Rising Star® Lists.
Recognized on the 2017 Minnesota Super Lawyers list, which is comprised of no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state, are:
- Founding partner Kyle B. Mansfield, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Managing Partner Lisa M. Lamm Bachman, Employment Litigation
- Partner Thomas W. Pahl, Business Litigation
Recognized on the 2017 Minnesota Rising Star list, comprising no more than 2.5 percent of Minnesota lawyers, are:
- Partner Wyatt S. Partridge, Real Estate
- Attorney Cameron A. Lallier, Business Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
Foley & Mansfield, a National Law Journal 350 firm and “Go-To” Law Firm for Fortune 500 clients, provides a broad spectrum of defense services to businesses throughout the country.